Workouts and exercises hold much importance in one’s life. It keeps you active and healthy 24/7. Some people tend to perform exercises without machines, and some prefer using machines. Exercising with machines and workout equipment gives you a better result in comparison to exercises done without the use of such equipment. Total Gym 1000 machine is among some very well known exercise machines. Here we are going to guide you about the workouts you could perform on this machine.
The exercises that we’ve discussed below target your biceps specifically. You can tone your biceps by trying out these workouts for about a month. You will see changes right away, and continued exercise will reap the desired benefits for you. Follow the workout routine below to tone your biceps.
- Biceps Curl: Sit on the top of the gliding board and hold the handles of Total Gym 1000. Your palms should be faced upwards. Pull the handles up, so gliding board will slide forward. Repeat the same steps to move back and forth.
- Biceps Curl with Crunching: Lie downwards on the gliding board while holding the handle with palms facing upwards. Pull the handles upwards towards your shoulders. It will let the gliding board move
- Chin up: Lie on the gliding board on your stomach. Hold the wing attachment with palms facing upwards. Pull yourself up, give it a pause, and go back to initial position.
These workout routines are specifically for your triceps. We will not forget about triceps when we are already working on our biceps. Here we go:
- Triceps extension: Lie on the gliding board while holding the handles with palms facing up and hands right above your shoulders. Straighten your arms while pulling the gliding board upwards. Give it a pause and release. Repeat these steps.
- Prone Triceps Extension: Lie on the gliding board with your stomach facing downwards. Hold the handles with bent elbows and palms facing down. Slide the gliding board while straightening your arms.
Use this workout regimen to focus on muscles of your back. Let us see how it works.
- Hyperextension: Lie on the gliding board with your stomach facing downwards. Put your hands on your lower back. Raise the upper part of your body as high as you can. Then go back to the original position. Repeat these steps. It will shape your lower back.
- Row: Sit at the top of Total Gym 1000 and hold the handles with arms straightened. Pull yourself up with gliding board. Do not forget to keep your back straight. Pause yourself while pulling, then release to go back to the initial
- Back fly: Sit at the top of the gliding board while holding the handles. Keep your palms diagonal. Your arms should not be bent. Pull your arms apart in the air while pulling yourself up with the gliding board.
Here are a few exercises to get the perfect summer body. Follow these exercises to maintain your abs:
- Sit up: Fix your feet on the wing attachment. Lie on the gliding board. Sit up without support from your hands, and then back to lying position. Repeat these steps.
- Ab crunch: Lie on the gliding board while putting your feet on squat stand. Lift your head above from the gliding board without any support.
Keep yourself to a proper routine once you start with these workouts. It is the only way you will be able to notice a change in your body. Make yourself a routine workout chart that will help you perform exercises without any breaks. Focus on the main parts of the body and then work accordingly. Complement your diet with nutritional supplements that will boost energy and support metabolism.